Development ESPrtk + F9P C099 – Tadashi Hazawa.
Build the first Dev circuit board.
Tadashi Hazawa (羽澤 正) is interested in ESPrtk’s solution and intends to use ESPrtk in his project. 👌🥰
A test board was built right away . 🇯🇵 🇻🇳
It includes ESP32 (ESPRTK), F9P C099 (GNSS) , OLED (Display SSD1306) and a 5V-3.3V voltage converter circuit.🚀🛰🛰 🛕⛩
He is trying to build a rtk Base station with ESP32 (ESPrtk NTRIP Server) and F9P , combined with VRSC software.
Tadashi Hazawaand the ESPrtk Dev team did various installations to test and get some results.
The ESPrtk software also needs to be updated to be usable and synchronized with the VRSC application.
Below are some of his photos that he took and sent to us.
Thanks to Tadashi Hazawaand for his efforts on this project.
We will be back with some news in the future. Best regards.
- App Build : NTRIP/MQTT RTK BaseStation+Rover
- ESP32 : ESP32 DEV KIT C Espressif (ESP32_WROOM_32U or ESP32_WROOM_32UE CHIP
- RTK GNSS: F9P or PX1122R
- Ethernet : W5500 ( option !)
- Display: OLED SSD1306 0.96 inch or SH1106 1.3 inch ( option !)
- Power supply: 5V 2.5A Adapter
- Other: LED , Button, Switch , 2.4Ghz WiFi Antenna , GNSS RTK Antenna, RJ45 Etheret cable, Micro USB Cable , 3.3V Active Buzzer , …
To connect ESPrtk with RTK receiver, Ethernet, OLED …, Click here for more detail.
- PX1122R/PX1172R – Navspark (Fullsize)
- F9P – Drotek (Fullsize)
- F9P – Ardusimple (Fullsize)
- F9P – Sparkfun (Fullsize)
- F9P – C099-F9P UBLOX (Fullsize)
Contact to know more about Tadashi Hazawa’s F9P project.
- firstname.lastname@example.org : ESPrtk Service/Support.
- email@example.com : 羽澤 正 – Tadashi Hazawa .