3.x.x Firmware Support
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- Price : 0 dollar
- Verify ID
- Unlimited days use
- Main functions
- 10x option
- Email support
Buy ESPrtk Key Activate Firmware 3.x.x
+Unlimited days use ESPrtk 3.x.x . +Full functions ESPrtk 3.x.x . +Full option ESPrtk 3.x.x . +Support via Email .
- Email to address : firstname.lastname@example.org Letter title : Purchase request
- Hello,I need to get the activation file. Owner name : [Your Name] . On 03/03/2020 , (d/m/y) I used my paypal account named [ Your Paypal’s Name ] to send 50 dollars to paypal account [email@example.com] with the request to buy 1 KEY files (price is 50 dollars for 1 device) for the REQUEST files below. Benefit package : FULL . The REQUEST file number in the directory: 1 Files. (And attach your Request_Folder.zip file .)
Download ESPrk datasheet , Arduino Code , Documents
Go to this page to download all ESPrtk document : ESPrtk documents
Benefit package detail – FULL:
In previous versions, we limited the functions and limited use time. In version 3.x.x, we removed all these restrictions and combined it into one option: No time limit , no limit on usage functions and free upgrade.
Users will be able to own ESPrtk for themselves forever and do not need to pay any additional fees incurred during use.
All the functions that run on ESPrtk 3.x.x that we introduce in the document/datasheet and on this site can work on your device with just a single purchase.
You are supported by our ESPrtk development team and free advice 24/7 via email.
Benefit package detail – Verify FREE:
We require users to pay first, and then resend the activation file to the user. However, if you are a new user, you may be worried that someone (not us) is receiving money from you without sending you the full activation file..
So to ensure safety for users when paying and to protect our ESPrtk brand, you can ask us to provide LONG ID to verify the ESPrtk developer before paying.
Where to find your LONG ID:
LONG ID is a form of our digital signature used to identify the ESPrtk version. So LONG ID is different on every device and may not be the same on every updated version. This is to ensure the software you are using is developed by the ESPrtk team.
You can find LONG ID on port TX_UART0 when ESPrtk restarts, for example:
$ESPLOG|262|0|SYSTEM|ESPrtk Version: 3.0.0 .|Activated: 1 .|ESPrtk ID: 81909_GHB9A .|ESPrtk Short ID: 81909 .|ESPrtk Long ID: 81909_GHB9A_38Q4DM5A13J6UF3 .|Chip Rev: 1 .|MAC WIFI-STA: 30:AE:A4:28:24:90 .|MAC Bluetooth: 30:AE:A4:28:24:91 .|MAC Ethernet: 30:AE:A4:28:24:92 .||*1007
You can also find it when you visit the [About] tab on the WEB configure.
Verify process before payment:
After receiving the Request.txt file from the user with the authentication request, instead of sending the Activation Key file, we will send back a list containing LONG ID corresponding to the devices in the Request.txt file.Click “SHOW ORDER EXAMPLE” to example.
After getting LONG ID from us, compare and make sure it is the same as LONG ID on your device. Finally you can start paying to get the activation file.
The REQUEST and KEY files are unique on each ESPrtk device and cannot be used or replaced for other ESPrtk devices.
Don’t share the KEY file for anyone and don’t lose it, create at least 1 backup copy of it and store it in a safe place. Because you might need it.
Just upload the KEY file to ESPrtk only once. If the activation is successful, it will be stored in the ESP32’s flash in a secure partition, updating the firmware to ESPrtk will not lose it.
Can upload KEY file to ESPrtk more than one time, upload file will overwrite the old file.
You can download the REQUEST file from ESPrtk more than one time.
The KEY file works on any firmware version that is not older than the version it was created for. (For example, you have a KEY file on ESPrtk version 2.6.1, then you update the ESPrtk firmware to 3.0.0 to use new feature, You can still use the previous KEY file (2.6.1) to activate, as long as the KEY file is still in use time.)
We use 2 official email addresses to ask questions, ask for help, and request a device activation Key file.
You can also use the above 2 email addresses to ask anything related to ESPrtk, RTK Ublox module, RTK Navspark module, help build RTK NTRIP / RTK MQTT / RTK RADIO LoRa system, multi RTK system connectivity, multi-Rover, or ESPrtk debugging requirements, new feature requests, even contributing to the development of ESPrtk.
Don’t work alone, our ESPrtk development team will be with you and help you professionally, for free and in the best possible way.
In order for our mailbox to be arranged, please email us with the title in the following format:
-For get KEY file to activate ESPrtk : Click Here
-For asking and sending private messages:
Letter title: “Private email – your short title. “
For example: “Private email – Hello, I have some private questions.”
From 1/2018 , We use 1 official facebook account to ask questions or help for faster support !.
We provide the firmware to run on the ESP32 chip manufactured by ESPRESSIF.
ESPRESSIF also makes and sells standard ESP32 development boards. You can also buy it at mouser.com or any reputable store.
ESP32-DevKitC V4 schematics (PDF) :
We recommend these boards as it has an output pin that connects directly to the ESP32 GPIO pins, which is great for ESPrtk development or performance testing purposes.
All their documentation and circuit diagram are here:
Some note :
ESPrtk requires ESP32 D0WD chip – Dual core Tensilica Xtensa 32-bit LX6 microprocessor chip.
This chip is inside the ESP32 WROOM 32D or ESP32 WROOM 32U module.
The WROOM-32D and the WROOM-32U are the same chip type (ESP32 D0WD). It doesn’t matter when you choose 1 of the them.
The difference is the ‘U’ suffix, which means the U-FL / IPEX antenna connector is supported instead of the antenna on the PCB platform.
WROOM-32UE ( Echo V3) is a new chip from ESPRESSIF (start selling April 2020), it is ESP32 D0WD V3 chip , with patches of hardware encryption. ESPrtk has not been tested with this chip, please donot buy this chip.
Our software is Plug and Play + All in One.
For nearly 4 years, we have always worked hard to develop products, support and listen to all opinions from users, always follow the needs and development of the GNSS-RTK market.
We are very proud that our products have given thousands of people worldwide access to low-cost, high-quality GNSS-RTK systems.
We were happy to know that our products have helped users save a lot of costs during research and production with so many different applications especially in automatic agriculture.
There’s a lot of strong support on 3.x.x that we want to let you know, so start with the first articles below !.
- What is ESPrtk ? – Understanding ESPrtk.
- How to use ESPrtk ? – Things need to know.
- Create ESPrtk board from any development board
- Connect ESPrtk to RTK receiver and some other modules
- Register / Update firmware for ESPrtk
- Get KEY file to activate ESPrtk
- Free and Purchase ESPrtk firmware
- Cancel and Re-register
- Flash .bin file to ESP32 using “Download Flash Tool” software
Main Action Mode – RTK applications
- Start Main Action mode
- MQTT RTK Basestation
- MQTT RTK Rover
- NTRIP RTK CASTER Server
- NTRIP RTK Basestation
- NTRIP RTK Basestation – PX1122R/F9P + ESP32 + TRIMBLE, TOPCON, John Deere
- NTRIP RTK Rover
- RADIO RTK Basestation
- RADIO RTK Rover
- NTRIP RTK Rover Repeater
- MQTT RTK Rover Repeater
- RADIO RTK Rover
- UART Base to UART Rover bridge
Main Action Mode – Wireless Data Bridge
- Wireless Bridge – UART + Bluetooth 2 ways bridge (Transmiter + Receiver)
- Wireless Bridge – UART + Radio 2 ways data bridge (Transmiter + Receiver)
- Wireless Bridge – Bluetooth + Radio 2 ways bridge (Transmiter + Receiver)
Main Action Mode – Other Actions
- Export IMU Data to TX_UART_0 port
- Save NMEA-RTCM-RAW.. data (from RX-UART-RTK) to SD Card
- Send NMEA-RTCM-RAW.. data (from RX-UART-RTK) to Bluetooth Client
- Base RTK – Export NMEA-GGA data (from Rovers) to TX_UART_0 port
- Base RTK – Priority export NMEA Data from Rovers
- Rover RTK -Save RTCM/RAW… data stream (from Server/Radio_Base) to SD Card
- Rover RTK – Send GGA message (from RX-UART-RTK) to Server/Radio_Base + Export GGA to TX_UART0
- Rover RTK -Send all NMEA messages (from RX-UART-RTK) to Server/Radio_Base + Export NMEA to TX_UART0
- Wireless Bridge: Save data send (TX-Wireless-Data) to SD Card
- Wireless Bridge: Save data receive (RX-Wireless-Data) to SD Card
- Rover Repeat: Send RTCM/RAW… data (from Server/Radio_Base) to Bluetooth Client
- Rover Repeat: Send RTCM/RAW… data (from Server/WiFi_Radio_Base) to LoRa_Radio_Rover
- Send IMU1/IMU2 data to Bluetooth Client
- Send IMU_1/IMU_2 Data to WiFi TCP/UDP device
- Send RX-UART-RTK data to WiFi TCP/UDP device
- Respond realtime command control on RX-Bluetooth device .
- Respond realtime command control on WiFi TCP/UDP device.
- System – Custum Pin Map on ESPrtk
- System – ESPrtk CHIP + SPEED + POWER manager
- System – ESPrtk PRINT + ERROR manager
- Stream manager in RTK applications – Inject data + Insert data + Remove data + Replace data + Repeat data + ….
- OLED Display
- MPU9250 – Magnetometer Calibration on ESPrtk using AI
- MPU9250 – Calibration Helper
- Get an free MQTT account
- Get an free NTRIP account
- NTRIP CASTER – Admin Dashboard page
- Configure F9P/M8P Ublox as BASE Station
- Configure F9P/M8P Ublox as Rover
- Configure NS-HP GL/BD/GN Navspark as BASE Station
- Configure NS-HP GL/BD/GN Navspark as Rover
UART Configure Mode – Read / Write configure
- Message Frame + Type value + CRC Calculate
- Start UART Configure mode for Read / Write configure data.
- Command Read / Write Configure – YOUR_PROFILE
- Command Read / Write Configure – ACTION_PLANNING
- Command Read / Write Configure – INTERNET
- Command Read / Write Configure – RADIO_RTK
- Command Read / Write Configure – MQTT_RTK
- Command Read / Write Configure – NTRIP_CLIENT
- Command Read / Write Configure – NTRIP_MASTER
- Command Read / Write Configure – UART_CONFIGURE
- Command Read / Write Configure – BLUETOOTH
- Command Read / Write Configure – DISPLAY_VIEWER
- Command Read / Write Configure – EVENT_LOG
- Command Read / Write Configure – SD_CARD
- Command Read / Write Configure – IMU_MPU9250
- Command Read / Write Configure – GPIO_PIN_MAP
- Command Read / Write Configure – SYSTEM_Other_Mode
- Command Read / Write Configure – INSERT_RAW_RX_BASE
- Command Read / Write Configure – INSERT_RAW_TX_ROVER
- Command Read / Write Configure – GSM_CELLULAR
- Command Read / Write Configure – STREAM_MANAGER
- Command Read / Write Configure – POSITION_ANTENNA
- Command Read / Write Configure – WIFI_TCP_UDP
- Command Read / Write Configure – NTRIP_CASTER ADMIN
- Command Read / Write Configure – NTRIP_CASTER ACCOUNTs
UART Configure Mode – Hardware Control
- Message Frame + Type value + CRC Calculate
- Start UART Configure mode for Hardware Control .
- Control Enable Type Print on TX_UART0
- Control GPIO on ESPrtk
- Control UART_1 and UART_2 on ESPrtk
- Control WIFI and Ethernet module (W5500+ENC28J60) connect to router
- Control TCP Client Task communicate with Server
- Control Bluetooth Classic and Bluetooth BLE on ESPrtk
- Control OLED Display (SSD1306/SH1106)
- Control SD Card
- Control IMU + Magnetometer Calibration (MPU9250)
- Control Deep sleep + Wakeup
WEB Configure Mode
- Start WEB Configure Mode
- Ublox Tab
- Navspark Tab
- Profile Tab
- GNSSViewer + IMU Viewer Tab
- About Tab
- System Tab
- Profile Tab – Create new profile
- Profile Tab – Login/Logout
- Profile Tab – Your Profile – Avata – Theme
- Profile Tab – Action Planning
- Profile Tab – Internet RTK Online
- Profile Tab – Radio RTK Offline (WIFI + LoRa Radio)
- Profile Tab – MQTT RTK
- Profile Tab – NTRIP Client
- Profile Tab – NTRIP Master
- Profile Tab – UART Configure
- Profile Tab – Bluetooth
- Profile Tab – Display Viewer (OLED SSD1306 + SH11066 + NEOPIXEL)
- Profile Tab – Log file Event
- Profile Tab – Simple debug
- Profile Tab – SD Card logger
- Profile Tab – IMU MPU9250
- Profile Tab – GSM 2G 3G 4G LTE
- Profile Tab – Insert Remove Add to stream
- Profile Tab – Position Antenna
- Profile Tab – TCP/UDP WIFI bridge
- Profile Tab – NTRIP CASTER
Can not access esprtk.wap.sh
We have recently received reports from visitors being unable to access esprtk.wap.sh’s links.
It seems that there is a problem with your home country access to the wap.sh server.
You can use this tool to load the page as a visitor to another country.Click here : https://www.locabrowser.com/